Get information on the Geek Squad Protection Plans, the claims process, making a payment and more:
FILING A CLAIM
Geek Squad Protection Service and Total Plans
Yes, you can file a claim right here on our website. Before you start:
- Ensure that you have purchased the Geek Squad Protection Total Plan or Geek Squad Protection Service Plan; and
- Make sure your product is registered. If you have not registered, click on
and follow the instructions for registration; and
How do I register my product?
You can register right here on the website. But before you start, you'll need your original purchase receipt—it includes information you need for registering.
- Click Register a Plan, then sign in or create a profile.
- You will then be prompted to enter your GCID/Four Part Key and Geek Squad Protection SKU. These can be found on your purchase receipt.
- From there, contracts matching your search will be displayed. Choose the contract you wish to register and fill out the remaining information when prompted.
- Once you have registered your plan, we will automatically update our database with your registration details.
We treat all registration information as confidential.
- Have your original purchase receipt handy – it includes information you’ll need to file a claim.
How it works:
- Click on "File a Claim", then sign in or create a profile. From there, contracts matching your search will be displayed. Choose the contract you wish to file a claim on.
- Select a product from the list of registered plans on the left.
- Click on "File a Claim" on the right and fill out the claim information form.
- Once your claim is submitted we will automatically update our database with your claim details.
- If your claim is approved, you will be given an incident number that you can use to track the progress of your claim.
If you require any further assistance please click here to find out how to contact us. Our customer service team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.